How Does Vibration Plate Training Work?
Our body reacts to the vibration with an involuntary muscle contraction. Depending on the speed, muscles contract up to 22 times per second.
The Benefits of Vibration Plate Training
Increase your Metabolism
Vibration Plate Training can help you to build more lean muscle quicker than traditional resistance exercise. This increased lean muscle has the potential to boost your resting metabolic rate (RMR) so you burn more calories – even at rest!
Research shows that just 3 sessions a week can help to reduce cellulite on your thighs and buttocks.
Better Posture and Reduced Back Pain
With strong core muscles you develop better posture and have a greater chance to reduce back pain. Vibration Plate Training can activate those ‘key’ stabilizing muscles at your body’s core
One of the first things you may notice is that your body becomes more flexible. Doing various stretch positions on the plate will also lead to greater flexibility.
This list of contraindications is not absolute. If one of the conditions listed below applies to you we implicitly advise that you consult with your physician before using the Power Plate.
• Acute thrombosis
• Serious cardiovascular disease
• Recent wounds from an operation or surgery
• Hip and knee implants
• Acute hernia, discopathy, spondylolysis
• Severe diabetes
• Recent infections
• Severe migraine
• Recently placed IUD's, metal pins, or plates
• Improve muscle strength and performance
• Increase flexibility and range of motion
• Enhance critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
• Increase bone density
• Increase of the happiness hormone serotonin and neurotrophine, a substance that
supports our thinking process.
• Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
• Enhance conventional training results
• Accelerate weight loss
• Reduce lower back pain
• Enhance pain reduction
• Improve collagen production
• Reduce appearance of cellulite
• Eliminate the effects of stress